Get A Cozy Fireplace & Gas Log Installation, Guaranteed
What a Natural Gas Fireplace Has to Offer:
Installing a fireplace into a living room can be a great source of warmth and comfort for family members during the chillier months. Additionally, it can be a major selling point for potential homebuyers.
Michiganders select gas fireplaces and inserts due to their convenience. Instead of the laborious task of hauling logs into the home and the subsequent efforts to light a fire, all that is needed is to flip a switch, press a remote or ignite the gas fireplace manually with a match. Gas-powered fireplaces fueled by either propane or natural gas burn cleanly.
The Advantages Of Installing A Fireplace Insert
- Revitalize your pre-existing masonry or factory-constructed fireplace opening.
- You have the flexibility to select from a variety of fuel sources—wood, gas, and pellet.
- Supplies supplementary heat.
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Creates an inviting focal point in your living space.
- Enhances the value of your home.
- Delivers efficient & clean-burning heat.
The Advantages Of A Gas Fireplace
- Continuous source of heat
- Up to 25% reduction in energy use.
- Hauling Logs no longer necessary.
- Spark Free
- Often remote operated, ease of use.
- Wide array of styles and designs to choose from.
- No creosote cleaning necessary.
- Needs cleaning a fraction of the time of traditional fireplaces
WE OFFER REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
If your fireplace has cracks, stains or poor heat output, a fireplace restoration is a smart choice. You can rely on us for a wide range of services, including:
- Gas log installations
- Gas log tune-ups
- Gas line repairs
- Firebox maintenance
- Heat reflector installations
- Ventilation troubleshooting
- Fire box repairs
- Chimney cleaning
- Chimney Inspections
- Down Draft Problems
- Specialty grates
- Ash Dump Cleaning
- Ash Dump Doors
- Smoke Chamber Repairs
- Water Leaks
- Rain Caps